What benefits can you expect from using CBD oil?
The health benefits of CBD have been studied and the data shows that CBD supports health in areas including cancer, anxiety, pain relief, asthma and arthritis.
- Eases Stress — CBD can trigger a feeling of calm and well-being.
- Reduces Anxiety and Supports Mental Health –– CBD has extensively been used to treat social anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, anxiety, depression, and PTSD. Schizophrenia also seems to respond to CBD treatment!
- Lowers Risk of Cancer — According to research, cannabidiol is “pro-apoptotic” and has “anti-proliferative” effects which mean it is effective in preventing the growth and spread of cancerous cells. CBD has been shown in studies to promote the death of cancerous cells in the breast. Cannabidiol also has anti-tumor properties and may be useful in preventing colon and lung cancer. Your doctor can help you decide how to use CBD to support your cancer care.
- Relieves inflammation and pain — CBD reduces pain and stiffness by reducing inflammation. If you are suffering from chronic pain, Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis… Psoriatic Arthritis or Asthma, CBD oil may be beneficial.
- Helps Fight Insomnia — Studies show that most people who use CBD report an easier time getting to sleep and the ability to sustain sleep for longer, uninterrupted periods.
- Diabetes Management — When doctors administer CBD oil to patients in the early stages of Diabetes, they found that CBD limited the destruction of cells in the pancreas that help produce and regulate insulin. Blood sugar levels were more stable and balanced as a result. Further study is needed, but CBD could become an integral part of Diabetes care and management.
- Improves Heart Health — CBD may safeguard the heart and prevents damage that can be caused due to high blood sugar and systemic inflammation.
- May Reduce Seizures — Seizures often occur when there is fluctuation in electrical discharge in the brain. In a study of children with Epilepsy, roughly 7 out of 8 children given CBD oil were reported to have reduced their seizures by 50% or more. The kids experienced fewer sleep disruptions and a better mood. The only side effect reported by a few participants was mild drowsiness.
- Suppresses Nausea — Some research shows that CBD oil has an antiemetic and anti-nausea effects. Low doses are important when it comes to achieving this benefit because too much CBD may aggravate nausea.
- Lessens the effects of IBS — The anti-inflammatory properties of CBD oil can help reduce some of the symptoms associated with IBS. The process that produces the effect hasn't been completely uncovered, but scientists believe that it could be that something in the CBD interacts with the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma.